Do you have a nickname that you go by?
Where do you live?
What do you do for work?
I’m a self employed IT consultant (Cloud Solution Architect)
What year, and how old were you when you started flying?
2017, 24 years
What other passions do you have, or activities do you enjoy?
I love everything outdoors (preferably mountains!): Skitouring, rock climbing, kitesurfing, hiking, sailing, kayaking, …
Why is flying important to you, and what does flying mean to you?
For me, flying is much more than "just" flying – flying is passion, shared experiences, learning from each other, constantly new insights, combination with many other sports and regularly dealing with mental limits.
- 1st Place Women Boardairrace Montafon
- 3rd Place Women Ikarus Open (my first Comp)
- 3rd Place Women Boardairrace Aflenz
- New personal bests: 150km, 199km
- 3rd Place Women, 4th Place Sport Ikarus Open
- 3rd Place Women,7th Place Junior DHV XC Overall
- 2nd Place Women, 3rd Place Women Fun, 8th Place Women Open XContest Overall
Do you have any goals, dreams or plans for the next 1-2 years that you want to share?
Too many! First priority is keep having lots of fun and fly save for sure. But just to mention a few: more (hike and fly) competitions, exploring the world from above and by foot (e.g. Lofoten, Pyrenees, New Zealand, Canada, …), combining things I love (e.g. sail and fly) and reach some high summits :)