Contact Snow Control System >>
For 2011 the Access XT, Frenzy and Manta M3 all fly with the same bar, the new Contact-Snow Control System.
With feedback from our Pro riders and customers we have simplified and refined the new control system.
The stall handle has been re-designed with a reduced diameter and attachment to stop line catching.
The back line trimmers have been replaced with foam floats with internal back line trimming to keep the lower leader lines stiffer to reduce tangles for unhooked rider’s.
The Contact-Snow Control System still uses our Patent Pending Leash-Less “RE-RIDE” safety system.
View Control System Photos
Contact Snow Control System features >>
- Leash-Less “RE-RIDE” safety system (Patent Pending)
- The Original Ozone Y-Line design: 3 x 25m lines from bar splitting to 4 at kite (all lines spliced 500kg for Frenzy/Manta, 500/300kg lines for Access)
- New streamlined stall handle
- 54 cm Composite Bar
- Colour coded leader lines
- Lightly sanded EVA grip and ergonomic finger grip bumps give you the ultimate bar grip
- New look larger foam floats with internal back line trimming
- New wider alloy central hole reducing friction
- Legendary Megatron quick release chicken loop
- Molded Chickenloop design
- Easy to operate, wide mouth for hooking in our out easily
- Passes the requirements for the AFNOR EU Norms for Chickenloop releases in emergency situations
- Top handle spins for easy line un-tangling
- Suicide leash attachment
- Fits into bar for perfect connection (male to female)
- Fool-proof release system and easy to re-connect with one hand
- Beal line for chick loop line - never wears out (But is replaceable in case of failure by accident)