Megatron Quick Release Chicken Loop >>
The Megatron quick release features pull safety with total flag out of the kite. Easy re-assembly saves time and gets you back up and riding faster.
All riders should attach their safety leash to the total flag out system. This is the elasticized line loop going through the Megatron spinning handle. When the chicken loop is released, the kite will flag out completely and fall to the ground.
Advanced Riders: (not recommended, use at your own risk)
An alternative safety method is to attach the safety leash to the hand brake line that connects to the back leader lines. In an emergency situation, when the chicken loop is released or the bar is let go, the kite will stall and reverse to the ground. NOTE: The kite will de-power but WILL NOT flag out.
In all situations make sure that all lines are clear of all working safety systems and the safety leash is connected in the right way.
Megatron Quick Release features >>
- PULL RELEASE – Light pull release forces allow quick and simple release
- SIMPLE RELOAD – Saves time and gets you back up and riding faster
- MANUAL SPINNING HANDLE – Ensures you can always keep your central power lines twist free
- CHICKEN LOOP AUTO POSITIONING – Male to female top spinning handle fits inside bar centre offering easy unhooked riding / hooking back in
- WIDE MOUTH CHICKENLOOP –Ozone’s wide mouth chicken-loop style ensuring easy hooking in and out
- SUICIDE SAFETY OPTION (not recommended) – Offers Suicide style riding with the suicide leash ring
- MODULAR DESIGN – Ensures simple replacement of any worn parts. Also comes with 2.5 and 3mm allen keys to aid with maintenance
- BUILT TOUGH – Tested to over 400kg of tensile load, yet still releases under minimal force
- ALL HIGH QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE