Speed Flying and Speed Riding are dangerous. You could suffer serious injury or death as a result of using this equipment. Using this equipment improperly greatly increases the risks involved. Never use this equipment without proper and thorough instruction from a qualified instructor.
By using the Ozone Bullet or La Bombe, you accept all risks involved with the use of this equipment. The designer, manufacturer, distributor, and retailer cannot and will not guarantee your safety when using this equipment. You agree to not hold Ozone Gliders Ltd, nor Ozone Power Ltd, liable for any injuries to yourself or to third parties resulting from the use of this equipment.
It is essential that you understand the proper use of this equipment before attempting to use it in any way.
The User MUST:
- Be an experienced skier with competent knowledge of backcountry skiing and terrain, and be equipped with appropriate safety and rescue equipment when traveling in the backcountry.
- Be an experienced and licensed paraglider pilot.
- Be in an area approved for Speed Flying.
- Use helmet and proper protective equipment.
- Use the wing in a safe and hazard free environment.
- Maintain the equipment properly and inspect it regularly.
- Receive Speed Riding/Flying Instruction prior to using the wing.
- Ensure that all harness connections are fastened properly.
- Practice speed flying with a partner. Be aware of the other people you are traveling with in the backcountry at all times. Use the buddy system.
- NEVER use your wing in turbulent wind conditions.
- NEVER use your wing in a populated area or an area not approved for Speed Flying.
- NEVER use your wing in a ski area or on a ski slope / ski piste.
- NEVER use your wing around hazardous obstacles such as ski lifts or trees or rocks.
- NEVER use your wing unless you have adequate safety and rescue equipment for winter backcountry travel such as avalanche transciever, shovel, probe, and other avalanche safety equipment.
- NEVER use equipment if there is any damage to harness, risers, webbing, lines, cloth or stitching.