|No of cells
|Glider Weight (kg)
|In flight weight Range*
* weight ranges specified are all up weights including weight of the glider, pilot and equipment
- Top surface - Porcher 9092 E85A. This is Porcher’s cloth with the highest longevity whilst giving a weight saving over using Galvenor.
- Bottom surface - Porcher 9017 E38A classic
- Ribs - Mix of Porcher 9092 and 9017 E29 classic
- The Mantra’s line plan is the ideal arrangement for minimum drag. Thin lines and low-profile attachment points were chosen to minimize drag, but durability was kept in mind in order to ensure the gliders longevity and strength. The uppers are Dyneema (Lyros DC60 0.6mm) which are known for having a longer lifespan than other lines of similar diameter, and the riser lines are a new high-tech UV-treated line from from Edelrid (8000-230-UV1, 1.2mm). This coating and line diameter combination was developed by Hans Bausenwein of Germany, who has been involved with Ozone since the beginning of the company. The UV coating on these lines greatly increases their lifespan.
Risers asn Hardware:
- Shackles; high quality micros maillons from Maillon Rapide
- Riser Webbing; pre-stretched Dyneema
- Pulleys; Austri Alpin aliminium light weight mini pulleys with brass roller
You can download the spec sheet and line plan here