FRENZY FYX 2010
The FYX 2010 has a new bridle, which incorporates what we have learnt from making the new Manta M3 and the Access XT.
The new bridles give the kite faster handling and more depower. The new look 2010 FYX is still the All-Terrain Frenzy we know and love, just a little more refined and suited for the Intermediate to Expert kiter.
- Leash-Less “RE-RIDE” safety system (Patent Pending)
- Double Pulley Speed System with Ronstan Stainless Steel Pulleys
- The Original Ozone Y-Line design: 3 x 25m lines from bar splitting to 4 at kite (500 kg and 300kg coloured lines)
- 54 cm Composite Bar with Megatron Chickenloop
- Trimmers on the bar leader lines so the rider can tune bar pressure to personal taste
- Diagonal Ribs
- Fast predictable turn
- Rock-solid stability
- Easy handling
- Simple re-launch
- Huge D-Power range
- Highest quality materials with bullet proof re-enforcement
- Dirt-Outs in tips